when you delete someone’s number then they text you and don’t wanna ask who it is
reblog to save a life,… or just to prevent an unwanted conversation
I wonder if you ever talk about missing me to anyone.
I could tell by the looks of them that, that must be a Great Dane.
If you didn’t think “Shia LaBeouf” could get better, you were wrong.
What? My boobs are great.
See? Perfectly fine.
I mean, yeah, they jiggle and wobble and don’t sit high up on my chest. But that’s normal.
Like what do you think I should do about it? I mean
My boobs just do normal boob things. They’re A-okay normal healthy boobs.
Moral: Boobs are really diverse. Do your boobs sag? Normal. Do they have hair? Normal. Do they have stretch marks? Normal. Do you get pimples on them? Normal. Are they different sizes? Normal. Big nipples? Normal. Puffy dark areola? Normal. Not facing dead ahead? Normal. Small? Normal. Big? Normal. Normal Normal Normal.
And they’re your boobs. If you can change any of those things and you want to, go ahead!
But don’t let people tell you that your breasts are wrong just because they’re affected by gravity.
You’re fine. They’re fine.
Do think she could have made the same point Without showing her boobs though :$ that just gave the world a look at her half naked. Not classy…
- They’re just boobs, man.
- I’m topless like 70 percent of the time anyway, but I made a point of showing them, and subsequently received hundreds of messages along the lines of “that’s exactly what my breasts look like! I’d never seen any like them before! thank you”
- Your concept of class is silly. I am laughing at you.
- Seriously, they’re just boobs. Am I supposed to be ashamed of my boobs or something? Are you 12
- I do not associate with people that are that scared and disgusted by nudity, because I am not a child and understand that bodies are not inherently sexual, and even if they were there’s nothing wrong being sexual
- How are you breathing with your head stuck so far up your ass. Are you okay?
- Grow up.
- No one asked you.
All I want to do is go on road trips and have sex
PSA to the Michigan GOP.
both the post and the tags are A+
We should spread a mass movement where women will always refer to her vagina as “Voldemort” and treat it like it’s nbd.
At the doctor: “I think I there’s something wrong with my Voldemort.”
About to have sex: “Oh honey, I don’t think Voldemort’s gonna like that.”
Or have it in code:
I’m on my period: “Potter shoved a basilisk fang in my diary.”